Do you want to be part of Boston’s hottest up and coming startup? Insurify is one of the fastest-growing MIT FinTech startups and has been recognized as a global Top 100 InsurTech company. We’re changing the way millions of people compare and buy insurance with artificial intelligence, technology, and superior product design.
Founded in 2013 by Snejina Zacharia (CEO), Todor Kiryazov (CPO) and Giorgos Zacharia, Co-founder and Board Member, Insurify has raised $28 million in venture capital funding from top investors including Viola Group, MTech Capital, Hearst Ventures, Nationwide Ventures and MassMutual Ventures.
Our team is highly analytical, fast-moving, and focused on one thing: getting more people to compare insurance quotes using Insurify.
How you will make an impact
- Join Insurify’s rapidly growing marketing program and play a central role in shaping the company’s growth
- Own and optimize an entire marketing channel to deliver against aggressive growth and ROI goals. Channels include TV and streaming, video, display, direct mail, etc.
- Analyze marketing and customer data to identify trends and new opportunities for growth. Monitor marketing KPIs to be able to react to changes quickly and decisively
- Learn cutting edge Marketing strategies, including bidding techniques, the “behind the scenes” Marketing technology, and ad creative optimizations
- Experiment rapidly, employing a test and learn framework and rigorous statistical analysis. Drive new learnings across several aspects of Marketing, including customer targeting, ad copy and creative, and on-site experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Analytics, Design, and Product to optimize campaign performance
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record, preferably in Economics, Business, Math, Statistics, or similar quantitative concentration
- Experience in performance based Marketing or interest in learning
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable dealing with large data sets
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Advanced Excel skills required; SQL and other programming skills are a plus
- Employee stock options
- 401K plan
- Great healthcare plan
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Free snacks and beverages every day in office
- Team lunches and outings
- Friendly office culture
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.