INTEGRAL MOLECULAR is the industry leader in discovering antibodies against membrane proteins. We are a close-knit, Philadelphia-based company, composed of smart, curious scientists. We take an active interest in promoting the learning and professional development of team members. Our company is currently in an exciting growth phase that involves the development of innovative solutions for vaccine discovery and antibody characterization.
This growth brings many new opportunities for a talented scientist. We seek a Ph.D. level scientist with extensive virology experience to support our research, development, and commercialization of biomedical technology-based products.
· Be a key part of the preclinical drug discovery team as we develop novel therapeutic vaccines and antibodies
· Use your expertise to study emerging viruses in close collaboration with world renowned scientists and external vendors
· Work with collegial, innovative, and intellectually stimulating team members
· Work with a number of viruses including Dengue, Zika, Ebola, Hepatitis C, Chikungunya, and HIV
· Design, develop, and implement assays to investigate virus biology, engineer viral vaccines, understand the function of viral envelopes and characterize antibodies against these viruses
· Plan and prioritize experiments in alignment with company goals and manage projects to meet timelines
· Communicate across the team, with senior management, and external partners
· Candidates should have a PhD in virology, immunology or cell biology and at least 2-3 years of relevant post-PhD experience
· Qualified candidate will have an innovative mindset, be a collaborative team player, effective critical thinker, clear communicator, and possess excellent troubleshooting skills
· Experience leading and managing projects is desired
A resume and cover letter should be with Job ID# 180912 in the subject heading.