Jr. Product Analyst (Market Access University)
The Junior Product Analyst will have the opportunity to communicate between product leads and the product engineering team to help with driving forward development of features, triage and resolve escape defects, and support product roll-in and roll-out activities to ensure successful execution of product roadmap. The Jr. Product Analyst role is a great opportunity to learn about how a product roadmap is developed, how new features are determined and rolled out and how our products affect our Pharmaceutical customers.
- Participate in epic design sessions to understand the design approach to solve a market problem prioritized by the product lead across multiple product segments
- Assist with the process to split epics up into individual stories and draft associated acceptance criteria for each story split
- Contribute to the effort to groom acceptance criteria with engineering team and ensure stories are ready to be sized by engineering team
- Ensure backlog is groomed and sized with at least 2 sprints worth of stories aligned with product roadmap
- Respond within 4 business hours to questions generated by engineering team as they work through sprint stories
- Escalate design trade-off decisions to product leads as necessary to ensure alignment of functionality scope being delivered with impact to timing of delivery
- Help to drive the successful completion of all sprints and delivery on time and on scope and any blockers are addressed efficiently
- Validate, test, and drive cross-functional acceptance of all product engineering sprints, UAT releases, and production releases
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or a related field
- Knowledge or interest in the Pharmaceutical or Data Analytics industry preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare distribution, patient-level, and/or payer data and analytics strongly preferred
- Academic or internship experience using data visualization tools like Tableau, Spotfire, Crystal Reports, Qlikview, etc is helpful but not required.
- Understanding of and experience with data model design as well as data cleansing/integration activities such as master data management, preferably with healthcare data
- An “n=many” mindset that naturally identifies trends across a market and the needs of the many
- A highly consultative and diagnostic mind that is able to rapidly map and understand new business processes and the drivers of business pain
- A deep passion for healthcare business, patient outcomes, clinical workflow, and health tech innovation
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Market Access University
New hires in this role will participate in Market Access University, an intensive, full time onboarding program designed for new college graduates. During the program, they’ll learn about the Life Sciences industry and all aspects of our business. They will also get to know more about their team/role and how it fits into the bigger picture so that they can hit the ground running once they graduate from the program.