Artificial Intelligence Insights Weekly focuses on the development of the global artificial intelligence industry and its impact from the perspective of international relations. It contains four columns: Comparison of Regional Industrial Strength, Government Policy, Academic Research Trends, and Trends in Public Opinion. It provides relevant information on artificial intelligence for enterprises, scholars, and ordinary readers who are interested in the field of artificial intelligence from the perspective of the region, government and the public.
- Identify heated topics in the field of global artificial intelligence industry, draft and edit articles for Artificial Intelligence Insights Weekly;
- Search, collect and collate relevant reports from other research organizations;
- Participate in research projects coordinated with other research organizations and enterprises;
- Interns are expected to work a minimum of 15 hours and a maximum of 20 hours per week for at least three months.
- Undergraduate students (third-year or above) and graduate students in Political Science, International Relations, Public Administration, Finance, Economics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and other related disciplines;
- Strong interest on public policy and global governance of artificial intelligence;
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in both English and Mandarin; able to finish academic writing independently.