China and the Global South, the latest publication of the Intellisia Institute, focuses on the political and economic relationships between China and the countries of the Global South, particularly on issues of development. It also dedicates to observing the cooperation between China and the countries of the Global South, and sharing the information and perspectives on the promotion of the South-South Cooperation.
- Edit and translate relevant articles on Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) journals and relevant reports from think tanks;
- Discuss topics regarding development issues of China and the Southern countries with Intellisia’s researchers and draft articles;
- Contact and conduct interviews with scholars in the field;
- Produce podcasts and videos about relevant issues;
- Conduct literature reviews and information collection based on researchers’ needs.
- Undergraduate students (third-year or above) and graduate students in International Relations, Development Studies, and other relevant disciplines;
- Master fundamental research methods of Social Sciences;
- Proficient in English, be able to complete tasks including academic writing, team communication, and interviews;
- Prior experiences in development issues and African Studies is preferred;
- Long-term and stable working is preferred.
- Participate in independent report writing, and publish signed articles on China and the Global South;
- Obtain opportunities to communicate with experts and scholars in the field;
- Certificate of Internship; excellent interns would be proffered a letter of recommendation.