inventXYZ is hiring interns: engineers and designers with communication skills.
See descriptions below. US Citizens/Greencard only
We’re helping school districts reimagine high school for the 21st century where students:
- Recreate Ancient Civilizations in Virtual Reality in World History class
- Use Natural Language Processing to understand poems in English
- Use a CNC to build custom furniture in Geometry.
- Use Motion Capture to Track Sports Performance in Physics class
In the past few months we’ve been:
- Awarded Penn’s President’s Innovation Prize
- Teaching students who’ve never coded before to Code their own COVID Spread Simulator using Numpy
- Working with Operation Breakthrough to help design their new Ignition Lab (which is supported by NFL player Travis Kelce) and design the curriculum
- Meeting with 30 Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, and Curriculum Directors to help them learn about the Future of Work and learn how to integrate Real World Learning.
If this vision where high school comes to life and STEM/CS equity gaps disappear aligns with your skills and passion, inventXYZ is hiring 5 curriculum development interns with experience in:
- VR / Game dev
- Visualizing and interpreting Machine Learning models
- Web dev
- Music and Signal Processing
- IoT electronics
Bonus if you’ve been a TA.
As a curriculum developer, you will be designing projects for high school students to create. If you ever wanted to be like a Mark Rober or Dianna Cowern (Physics Girl), this will be right up your alley.