IQVIA (www.iqvia.com) is a global human data science company focused on the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. We are committed to providing solutions that enable healthcare companies to innovate with confidence, maximize opportunities and, ultimately, drive healthcare forward. We do this via breakthroughs in insights, technology, analytics and human intelligence that bring the advances in data science together with the possibilities of human science.
Custom Research Group
The Custom Research group within IQVIA provides rapid, convenient, and effective communication between pharmaceutical companies, healthcare professionals and patients. We conduct market research studies and use secondary data to address critical strategic and tactical business questions faced by our biopharmaceutical clients. We employ a wide variety of methodologies to best address client objectives. Outstanding strategic thinking, analytical skills, and communication skills are essential to our business.
Why join our team?
At IQVIA, you will be working alongside other professionals who are passionate about healthcare and driving decision making using data and analytics. We are on the cutting edge of primary research, offering our clients unique, integrative solutions that are essential to their business. As a group, we value excellence, team and individual growth, and collaboration.
We have clear pathways for career development, and you will have access to a plethora of opportunities with the larger IQVIA organization. You will have exposure to a variety of therapeutic areas, clients, and methodologies / capabilities.
We are seeking bright, motivated candidates for a full-time Market Research Analyst position in our San Mateo, CA and Horsham, PA offices. The Market Research Analyst will be responsible for assisting senior management and clients in project execution.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Help define market research survey tools (questionnaires and discussion guides) that meet client and business objectives
· Conduct accurate and high quality analyses with focus on answering client questions and business objectives
· Select and produce data visualizations that clearly and effectively depict results so that our clients can easily digest the information and act on it
· Manage vendors and cross-functional teams to achieve end goals
· Aid in the creation of final presentations with insights, analyses, and recommendations
· Research potential clients in preparation for sales and marketing meetings
· Contribute to the department with activities like recruiting, training, building firm knowledge, improving processes, and other internal initiatives
Skills & Abilities:
· Communicates confidently in a clear, concise, and articulate manner
· Builds relationships and trust with colleagues and clients
· Proven analytical and problem solving skills
· Takes ownership and is proactive in learning and delivering excellence
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to exercise judgment and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be a team player and effective communicator
· Advanced degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s or PhD)
· Right to work in the US without Company sponsorship (preferred)
· Excellent conversational and written English
· Willingness to travel
· Market research and/or pharmaceutical industry experience a plus, but not required
We offer an attractive compensation package including base salary, company bonus, medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, and 401K plan.