Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
· BS in Biomedical Engineering/ BS in Chemical Engineering/ Computer Science/ MS Computer Science/ BBA/ MBA/ Engineering degree required from an accredited university or
· Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required.
· Fast learner, quality consciousness and committed to deadlines.
· Candidate must be willing to relocate.
· Delivering work products throughout the project life cycle.
· Conferring with project managers to define concepts and using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
· Using standard templates and natural language to develop requirement specifications.
· Critical Thinking Skills.
· Business Analysis Skills.
· Understand the Requirement of the Businesses.
· Possibilities of the System.
· Presentation & Public Speaking.
· Elaborate the Details of the Project.
· Support the Project Implementation.
· Technical Writing, Decision Making & Problem Solving.
· Maintenance of System and Operations.
· Competitive Base Salary: Base Pay of $60,000 / Year with periodic reviews (usually every 6 months) and increments.
· ITE provides all its full-time employees with medical insurance. Health Insurance coverage (PPO Plan) is offered by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, one of the leading healthcare companies in the United States.
· We offer our employees Relocation Assistance, to help them with the relocation costs while starting their project at client site.
I.T. EXCEL is an E-VERIFIED Company
I.T. Excel is a new breed of service firm – an industry-focused consulting and integration firm offering a broad range of solution offerings to clients from a broad range of Industries. ITE is an end-to-end global consulting & solutions company with over 250 employee .We help companies bring improved focus to IT and how it aligns with the business, executes on its priorities and balances between innovation and efficiency. We have successfully shared with many of our clients the strategies, approaches and techniques necessary to transform IT capability and enable the implementation of business strategy. We specialize in the following technologies- QA/Software Testing, Business Analysis and Computer System Validation