Entry Level Quality Analyst/ Business Analyst
Description: WE ARE LOOKING FOR FRESH GRADUATES FOR BA and Validation POSITIONS.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree Required (any field)
- Skills/Abilities/Competencies Required:
- Must be ambitious, have strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn.
- Be a fast learner with strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated strength in verbal and written communication.
- Positive & winning attitude.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate at all management levels, technical dependencies, timeline impact and risks.
- Employment Benefits:
- Competitive Base Salary: Base Pay of $60,000 / Yr with periodic reviews (usually every 6 months) and increments.
- Health Insurance:
- ITE provides all its full-time employees with medical insurance. Health Insurance coverage (PPO Plan) is offered by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, one of the leading healthcare companies in the United States. This allows easy access to dependable healthcare, through a large network of physicians and hospitals, spread across the United States. We are also working on adding other benefits like Dental/Vision.
- We offer our employees Relocation Assistance, to help them with the relocation costs while starting their project at client site.