Jefferson Apartment Group is a full-service real estate firm specializing in multifamily and mixed-use real estate investments through our acquisition, development, construction and property management services. We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team at JAG Headquarters in McLean, VA.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the acquisition and development process, including financial analysis and market research.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists underwriting group in forming recommendations to investment committee concerning the development potential and market feasibility of all potential projects
- Assists in the acquisition and development process with data analysis and recommendations
- Constructs and maintains financial models for all potential projects
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports in support of regional and corporate offices
- Analyzes competitive apartment communities
- Prepares spreadsheets and financial calculation for investors and lenders
- Support market research activities
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or real estate required
- 0-3 years of related experience
- Real Estate experience a plus
- Advanced computer skills using spreadsheet and database modeling preferred
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a desire to learn
We offer a competitive salary and excellent individual and team performance-based bonus potential. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts. Join a growing company with tremendous career growth opportunities. EEO MFDV.