Jetzy is the world’s first social platform to connect and reward people who enjoy travel and unique lifestyle experiences. Whether it’s travel, food, culture or outdoor adventures, on our interest and geo-location based Jetzy app people can contact like-minded people for off – beaten recommendations or even plan to meet. For more information visit Jetzyapp.com
The Finance & Investment candidate is responsible for assisting management in sourcing and obtaining potential investors, as well as identifying additional strategies for fundraising. This position contributes to the company’s success by helping in investment rounds required to grow the business. This position provides an excellent opportunity to work directly with high net worth individuals and other investor networks as well as working with a startup from the inception of the product and gain in-depth entrepreneurial skill set.
– Provide creative recommendations to improve financial performance.
– Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed.
– Maintain current financial knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing publications.
– Proven working experience as a Financial Analyst or equivalent background
– Knowledge of financial forecasting, accounting, reporting and analysis
– Experience with statistical analysis, packages and software
– Knowledge of current financial subjects, market forecast, laws and regulations
– Excellent presentation, reporting, communication and interpersonal skills
– Advanced attention to detail, organizational and problem solving skills
– Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
– Proficient in spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications
– Advanced MS Office skills; Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word
– BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
Please send us your resume with your contact information at this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you qualify for the interview we will contact you.