JEVS Human Services is one of the largest non-profit organizations in the Greater Philadelphia area. We are looking for dedicated, compassionate individuals to join the JEVS CLHS Team. We are hiring for MULTIPLE, PART-TIME, WEEKEND OPENINGS as a Direct Care Worker/Direct Support Professional – pay is $13.75 per hour!
$500 SIGNING BONUS AVAILABLE!
- Support individuals to achieve their full potential and independence
- Help individuals maintain and strengthen relationships with friends and families
- Actively support engagement with the community — provide support for individuals to serve as volunteers; to engage in activities; to use public transportation; to patronize local businesses; and to enjoy trips and vacations
- Provide excellent direct support to ensure that the individual remains safe in a family-style home
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Sufficient skill in reading and arithmetic required
- Experience with individuals with intellectual disabilities highly preferred
- Benefits include: Generous Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Union Benefits, Career Development Training, and Tuition Assistance. Come find out why JEVS employees continue to realize career satisfaction year after year and apply today!
- JEVS Human Services continues to monitor the global pandemic. We have created and continue to modify our policies and procedures to ensure that the safety of our employees and clients remains our top priority. As part of our COVID-19 response, the below have been put in place:
- PPE provided by JEVS, including masks and face shields, for essential workers
- Daily pre-screening, including temperature checks, prior to entering the worksite
- Robust contact tracing procedures
- Enhanced cleaning procedures
- Low cost telehealth visits for employees covered under our health insurance
- Free behavioral health telehealth visits throughout the pandemic
- Training for all staff on COVID-19 response
Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.