JEVS Human Services is looking for an intern for the fall semester to join our Communications Department. JEVS Human Services is a large non-profit organization; our programs are designed to help individuals have a better quality of life. We serve those with disabilities and people facing tough socio-economic conditions. We believe everyone deserves hope.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate writing and imagery for social media posts, blogs, newsletter articles, client success stories
- Research & coordinate online opportunities to promote the organization
- Create materials/graphics/videos that help with program recruitment needs
- Assist with and attend special events
- Track story placements in print/online news outlets
- Assist with additional tasks that support department team members
Skills & Requirements
- Junior or senior in college pursuing a Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or Advertising or other related degree program
- Passion for creativity
- Experience with social media platforms, graphics apps, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong writing skills
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Photography skills a plus!
- This internship will 15 or more hours per week.
Apply online now to join the team!
JEVS Human Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities. The Agency will not engage in or tolerate unlawful discrimination (including any form of unlawful harassment) on account of a person’s gender, gender identity, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual preference or orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, military status, veteran status, handicap, disability, or membership in any other protected group. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply; reasonable accommodations will be provided.