2021 Summer Internship
Business Line: Research
Take the opportunity to start your career early in the commercial real estate field! Spend time learning what it’s like to work in the fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment at JLL.
Interns are an important part of what makes JLL a great place to work. Within our program, interns are an integral part of our team working alongside real estate analysts, transaction professionals and other associates. You will gain valuable insight into the commercial real estate industry while being exposed to multiple lines of business over the course of your internship.
JLL is looking for qualified interns to join our 2021 summer internship program. The ideal candidate should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of Commercial Real Estate.
The Research Intern will work collaborate with analysts to support ad-hoc projects such as researching economic trends as well as support the salesforce with requests from clients such as employment statistics, market trends, demographics and property intel.
- Beginning June 2021
- Length of program runs 8-10 weeks
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Located in Milwaukee, WI
Current undergraduate students majoring in:
- Real Estate
- Business Administration
- Desire to work in the Commercial Real Estate industry
- Rising seniors and 2021 graduates highly preferred
Skills & Abilities:
- Highly energetic with ability to work independently and with minimal direction
- Must be outgoing and can connect with individuals on the phone
- Written and verbal communicative skills
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and creative
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Comfortable presenting ideas and solutions to leadership and key stakeholders
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- General business experience
Position may require one to learn a variety of real estate related software applications.
- Strong analytical skills – interest in analyzing data
- Strong excel skills
- Customer service mindset
- Able to think critically and problem solve
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong knowledge of PC, Windows, Internet applications, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint a must.
- Adept at learning new programs.
Please only apply to one internship posting.
JLL is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
We do not offer relocation assistance or housing for our internship program.
Permanent US work authorization required.
JLL is committed to creating a diverse intern program and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.