Collaborate with our industry experts to identify, assess and manage risk. You’ll make meaningful professional contributions while developing your expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You’ll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage your skills.
What to expect
Our nine-week program kicks off in New York, where you’ll be introduced to the firm, gain knowledge and insight into the business strategies and products you’ll be implementing as part of our teams. You will also get to work alongside our top-tier professionals, shaping the decision-making and developing models that manage our financial reputation and regulatory performance. You’ll also help mitigate and manage risk — building critical capabilities that allow the firm to manage any kind of market. Top performers may receive the opportunity to join us as a full time analyst at the end of the summer.
- Work under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team to help you learn and grow
- Come up with innovate ideas to help our business
- Network with industry leaders, access best-in-class training and learn how all our business work together to provide excellent customer service
- Sharpen your technical skills, and finance and accounting principles
Opportunities to be an AM Risk Summer analyst are available with the Investment Risk team. They work on identifying the risk of an investment return differing from the return expected — this includes market risk, interest risk, issuer risk, leverage risk and liquidity risk.
We’re looking for adaptable team players with the initiative and insight to develop innovative risk solutions in partnership with our global clients and partners. Key skills include:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong quantitative skills and a passion for investing
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong initiative, energy and confidence
- Background in financial accounting, financial analysis or mathematics a plus
- Genuine interest in financial markets, investing and macro-level economics
- Good judgment and discretion working with highly confidential information
- Attend college/university in the U.S.
- Authorization to work permanently in the U.S.
- Expected graduation date of December 2021 – Spring 2022
At JPMorgan Chase, we’re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you’re passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we’re looking for you.
Help us learn about you by submitting a complete and thoughtful application, which includes your resume. Your application and resume is a way for us to initially get to know you, so it’s important to complete all relevant application questions so we have as much information about you as possible.
To get started, enter your email address. Your email address will be used to create and maintain your profile. If you are a current JPMC employee, use your JPMC email address to apply for jobs internally. Do not use an email address with “.edu” extension as doing so could result in delays receiving updates regarding your candidacy.
After you confirm your application, we will review it to determine whether you meet certain required qualifications.
If you are advanced to the next step of the process, you’ll receive an email invitation to complete a video interview, powered by HireVue. This is your opportunity to further bring your resume to life and showcase your experience for our recruiting team and hiring managers.
HireVue is required, and your application will not be considered for further review until you have completed it. We strongly encourage that you apply and complete the required elements as soon as possible, since programs will close as positions are filled.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that respects all people for their unique skills, backgrounds and professional experiences. We strive to hire qualified, diverse candidates, and we will provide reasonable accommodations for known disabilities.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.