Through building software solutions with sophisticated statistical techniques, Quantitative Developers solve the most complex challenges in finance. Quantitative developers will partner with quantitative researchers to deliver software solutions for trading strategies, investment models and low-latency electronic trading platforms, and constantly improve the investment process.
· Bachelor’s /Master’s /PhD degree in quantitative disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, IEOR, or a related field from top universities;
· Strong C/C++ knowledge; Proficiency in at least one script language (e.g., Python/R);
· In depth research in one or more aspects of computer system, networking and computer hardware. Solid knowledge of data structure and basic algorithms. Experience with agile developmental workflow;
· Passion for technology and software development, quick learner, good team player with strong communication skills;
· Proficiency in Mandarin is a plus.