Who we are looking for:
Are you the In-Home Behavioral Therapist we have been looking for? In this position you will be able to convey your passion for helping others by supporting our clients to achieve their goals! JRI’s In-Home Behavioral Services program is a home-based service committed to assisting youth in identifying and reducing challenging behaviors. Our staff work closely with the child and their family to create and implement individualized behavior plans to improve the child’s functioning. Our treatment approach is rooted in behavioral fundamentals and individualized to meet the unique needs of each child and family. We are looking for someone to work in our Cape Cod program that serves Cape Cod families through In Home Behavioral Services.
JRI provides the training so that:
- YOU will work with a team to provide culturally responsive, trauma-informed, care to youth who present with difficult and challenging behaviors
- YOU will utilize home/community based behavioral interventions to empower caregivers to manage youth’s challenging behaviors and promote positive alternatives for success.
- YOU will work with Behavioral Monitors to coach and model interventions, developed from a positive behavioral perspective through a trauma informed lens.
SIGN ON BONUS FOR ALL NEW STAFF!!
Bilingual a plus!! We offer a bilingual bonus to any candidate who speaks, reads and writes in a different language other than English.
- Be who you are! JRI is strongly committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for our employees and the people we serve.
- Access to our excellent Blue Cross medical and Delta Dental benefits.
- Retirement benefits including 401K matched up to $800 a year and pension after 5 years of employment.
- Professional development opportunities such as tuition reimbursement up to almost $4,000 per year and discounted tuition rates to select partnership colleges and universities!
- Wellness benefits including access to employee resource groups (including multicultural affinity groups, LGBTQ+ advocacy, employee engagement groups, etc.), self-care resources, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Generous paid time off up to 19 days for full time employees in your first year and much more!
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree (Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, ABA, Autism Disorders, and many types of Education degrees) and at least 1 year of experience in Counseling, Functional Behavioral Assessment, Behavior Plan development, implementation of behavioral interventions, and data tracking to address mental health needs.
- Applicants must have excellent oral and written communication skills, comfort with technology and learning various electronic systems.
- Applicants should understand and have experience with various behavioral health treatment modalities for children and families.
- Must have daily access to reliable, insured vehicle and active Driver’s License.
- Background and driving record checks will be performed.
JRI is strongly committed to providing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming environment for our employees and the people we serve. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. JRI is an equal opportunity employer.