This vacancy is specifically for undergraduate juniors graduating between December 2021 and June 2022.
Kaiser Associates is a leading global strategy consulting firm with offices in Washington, DC, London, Hong Kong, and São Paulo. We partner with the world’s most admired corporations, private equity firms, and government entities – helping them turn their most difficult challenges into game-changing growth and productivity opportunities. We specialize in Consumer & Retail, Financial Services & Payments, Healthcare, Industrials, Private Equity and M&A, TMT, and Public Sector.
Are you passionate about solving problems? Energized by the idea of working with the world’s most admired corporations? Craving an opportunity to explore your interest in consulting in a meaningful way this summer?
Summer Associate Consultants are active participants in strategic consulting engagements at Kaiser Associates. As a critical part of our small project teams, you’ll have ownership of the same responsibilities as our full-time Associate Consultants, have daily opportunities to interact with firm leaders, and contribute to the generation of tangible results for our clients.
As a Summer Associate Consultant, you’ll:
- Conduct extensive primary and secondary research, including interviewing industry participants and stakeholders and performing comprehensive literature research
- Analyze and synthesize research results with your engagement team to develop actionable conclusions and insights for your client
- Support the development of engaging deliverables to share strategic key findings with clients
- Participate in client calls and presentations, as well as assisting with client communications
- Be supported by an exceptional group of peers and leaders as you take on significant challenges and develop the highest quality recommendations and solutions for our clients
If you’re ready to explore your interest in consulting in a hands-on way, challenge yourself intellectually, and be a meaningful contributor on engagements that impact organizations throughout the world, apply today to be a Summer Associate Consultant at Kaiser Associates.
- High achievement in business and/or analytically focused coursework from a distinguished four-year college or university
- Demonstrated success in basic primary and secondary research techniques, including the ability to creatively leverage a variety of sources to uncover unique data and insights
- Demonstrated ability to “connect the dots” by analyzing data to draw accurate, concise, and effective conclusions
- A record of achievements that demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit, a high level of self-motivation, proactive tendencies, and a “can do” attitude in challenging situations
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork, project management, and time management competencies