Licensed Masters Mental Health Professional (LCSW, LPCC, LMFT)- Adult IOP $5,000.00 Sign on Bonus
- Division: Behavioral/ Mental Health
- Salary: TBD
- Schedule: Hybrid Schedule M-F 8am-5pm
- Job Type: Full Time (40)
- Locations: Walnut Creek
- Requisition number: 1139128
- Specialty Type: Adult Team-Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
Provides mental health assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and crisis intervention services for adult and/or child members who present themselves from psychiatric evaluation with a broad range of mental health needs. Collaborates with treating physician, psychiatric and allied health professional team to plan and direct each individual member treatment program.
Job Requirements of the Licensed Masters Mental Health Professional (LCSW, LPCC, LMFT):
- Master’s degree in social work, Social Welfare from a clinical track, Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field required from an accredited college or university.
- National Provider Identifier required at hire
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (California) or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (California) and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor Couples and Families Endorsement (California) within 24 months of hire or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (California)
- Must be familiar with DSM-V as a means of diagnosis.
- Has experience in assessing, diagnosing, and treating a broad range of psychiatric conditions.
- Competence in individual, family, and group psychotherapy
Benefits include but are not limited to: Medical (including prescriptions), Vision, Mental Health & Dental Care, Generous Vacation, Holiday & Sick Leave and much more!
$5000.00 Sign on bonus!