Kantar is looking for a bright and motivated recent college graduate to take on this Research Analyst opportunity within the Health Division. This position will sit within the Commercial Research Group where you will be responsible for executing primary and custom healthcare market research studies and deliver highly impactful insights to clients within the healthcare field. The ideal candidate will have an academic background in market research, psychology, life science or internship experience in the pharmaceutical industry. This is a great position for someone who is looking for a growth opportunity and wants to build their career within the healthcare market research space!
Kantar is a leading global healthcare consulting firm and trusted advisor to many of the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device and diagnostic companies. We act as catalysts, working with clients to drive distinctive decision-making that helps evaluate opportunities, launch products and maintain brand and market leadership. We have unique tools at our disposal: the deepest epidemiology and oncology data in the world, the longest-standing patient outcomes database, and the largest network of peer-identified influencers.
Every day you’ll learn something new: about a disease, a leading-edge treatment or an innovative research methodology. We capitalize on ideas that may be conceived from sectors other than pharma and from broader marketing disciplines. Bring your expertise and innovation, be prepared to build your career on a global level and get ready to be a catalyst!
- Execute research: Participate in internal kick off meetings, ensure project schedule deadlines are being met and monitor operations process; recruitment, fielding and programming
- QA projects: Oversee project quality by continuous monitoring of internal and external teams to resolve issues with programming edits/updates
- Design surveys: Responsible for creation and accuracy of online survey programming for content, skip logic, spelling, etc.
- Project Manage: Outsourced vendors and the work they produce related to programming of questionnaires, while managing project budgets
- Assist with Ad Hoc Projects and Trainings: Participate in adverse events training, submit reports as needed and document all necessary information requirements set forth by ISO guidelines
- BA/BS degree in Psychology, Sociology, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Team player who has the ability to work closely with others as well as independently
- Must possess strong attention to detail, multi-tasking and organizational abilities
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a must, specifically MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- SPSS knowledge a plus but not required.
- Location: Work From Home, United States
Work from Home, United States of America