Job Title: John Deere – Design Product Engineer
Position location: Waterloo, IA (50613)
Kelly Services Inc., a leading Engineering staffing firm in the US, is seeking a Design Product Engineer in Waterloo, IA for John Deere, for a long-term assignment through Kelly Services Inc.
As a Product Engineer, for John Deere’s Product Engineering Center, you will Perform product design and analysis work for a defined portion of a project within a team environment.
In addition you will:
- Perform 3D solid modeling
- Collaborate with Supply Management, Quality, and Manufacturing to release component and system designs to production.
- Produce and/or evaluates possible design solutions that meet product requirements for cost, quality and performance based on knowledge of engineering applications while working within a cross-functional team.
- Execute high level applications to more complex problems.
- Support development and execution of test and/or analysis plan for product verification and validation
- BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace, or AG Engineering including technology degrees
- We need an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
- Proactive & Active problem solver with the ability to work independently
- Experience with CAD programs to include CREO
- Engineering experience related to Product Design – 2 – 5 years
- Technical experience relating to design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems
Important information: To be immediately considered, please send an updated WORD DOCX version of your resume to Deas172@kellyservices.com.
- Must be either a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident prior to hire date for this role.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center