Searching for bilingual (Spanish/English) and English speaking candidates.
Currently offering a $2,500 sign on bonus for full time, licensed Social Workers.
Telehealth is available with a flexible schedule.
Experience with trauma-focused clinical care preferred.
Candidates with clinical experience with under-served people of color and promotion of social justice are encouraged to apply.
The Clinical Social Worker I is a primary therapist to children and families who have been exposed to abuse, neglect, and violence. The Clinical Social Worker I utilizes the information gained by the interdisciplinary evaluation services in the development and implementation of a treatment plan for the child and his/her family.
- Provides high quality and competent trauma informed therapy to families and children.
- Conducts evaluations, including diagnostic assessments to determine appropriate treatment modality.
- Develops and implements individualized treatment plans in collaboration with families, and members of the patient’s treatment team, and maintains communication with community professionals involved in the patient’s plan of care.
- Attends and participates in program meetings related to direct patient care and KKI operations.
- Maintains familiarity with Maryland state laws and the laws and ethical guidelines defined by one’s credentialing board with respect to patient confidentiality, conflicting interests, reporting of abuse and patient termination.
- Maintains Institute compliance standards.
- Enters records into the Electronic Health Record System.
- Maintains working relationships with KKI staff and visitors.
- Considers cultural factors in treatment planning for patients and in working with their families.
Excellent benefits, supervision, and training are provided to clinicians at this outpatient mental health clinic specializing in trauma treatment. The Center for Child and Family Traumatic Stress at Kennedy Krieger Institute has been operating for over 30 years and has received national recognition.