Currently offering a $2,500 sign on bonus for full time, licensed Social Workers.
The Clinical Social Worker I (LCSW-C) provides mental health services to children, adolescents, young adults and families in a multi-disciplinary mental health program. The Psychiatric Mental Health Program (PMHP) offers outpatient diagnostic evaluations and evidence-informed treatment addressing specific psychiatric diagnoses. Many patients also have developmental, learning and medical conditions. Caseloads may include individual, family and group therapies.
The ideal candidate will value equitable and inclusive patient care, teamwork, learning, and enjoy incorporating creativity into individualized treatment plans. This position offers rich opportunities for continuing education and on-going supervision. Opportunities to develop expertise in focused areas of treatment such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and join specialized clinics within the program is possible. Engagement in on-going learning and expansion of competency in serving diverse patients and families is expected.
This position requires flexibility in scheduling to accommodate after-school and some early evening appointments. Patient services are in a hybrid of telehealth and onsite. Telehealth from home is possible.
- Provides diagnostic evaluations.
- Provides mental health evidence-informed treatments such as CBT, DBT, and ACT.
- Coordinates care with patient’s family and multi-disciplinary team.
- Documents services according to professional, departmental and KKI guidelines, while maintaining billing and productivity standards
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of Social Work is required.
- Must possess and maintain a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW-C) license, issued by the Board of Social Work Examiners, Maryland State Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
- LMSW candidates with related experience will be considered.
- The candidate must have two years of licensed clinical experience, preferably with children, adolescents and adults with developmental, learning, medical and/or emotional disabilities.
- Prefer the candidate has previous experience providing mental health treatment.