This is an exciting opportunity for learning business development in digital health innovation that helps patients and an hands on experience to be prepared in your professional careers. The internship will be tied to the intern’s formal education program and will accommodate the intern’s academic commitments by corresponding to the academic calendar
● Make physician calls in US and set up demos to introduce SaaS remote care platform
● Update the Hubspot CRM contact list and refresh from time to time
● Assist with Marketing function and carry out tasks as assigned and needed
● Conduct market research among physicians related to adoption of remote patient monitoring as needed
● Assist in using the CRM platform and communicating with the leads and turning them into prospects
Few additional information:
• What is the duration of the position?
Depends on the academic course requirement and student availability, Minimum 3 months
• Will the student be able to receive academic credit for completing the internship?
Yes, if school allows them
• What skills/experiences will the student gain if they complete the internship?
Internship is designed based on the academic program of the student
• Is the company providing room, board, or any other accommodations for students completing this internship?
• Will the student need to pay any fees to participate in the internship?
• Will the company provide any remote work equipment or resources for the student during their internship?
This internship program follows internship standards