We are currently hiring for a 6-8 week marketing internship. The successful intern will join our marketing and social media teams, working closely with the Social Media and Marketing manager, gaining in-depth knowledge and experience working with a fast-growing digital healthcare startup.
You will be responsible for working on video projects that involve creating, editing and optimizing social media content and advertisements for the 4 platforms, creating educational videos for app users and onboarding videos for physicians.
Who should apply?
- You are currently studying a Marketing discipline
- You wish to pursue a career in Marketing (specifically digital, e-Commerce, social media or advertising).
- You want to improve your skills, knowledge and experience in the industry.
- You are looking for future growth opportunities and to build a network in the industry.
- The thought of working at a chaotic digital health startup excites you.
- You are creative and able to meet deadlines.
- You work well in a fast-paced team and under pressure.
- You excel at working independently or in a small team.
- You are open to learning new skills, and thrive off constructive criticism, so you can improve these skills.
Required experience / qualifications:
- Applicants must have experience using Canva, iMovie, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Photoshop or GiMP(or Adobe Illustrator).
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of social media platforms; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Applicants have reliable access to high-speed Internet
- Entry-level applicants welcome, who possess the above skills but have not had professional experience yet.