KTOS Philly Enterprise Security Track
About the Business:
Key Technology, Operations & Services (KTOS) brings the future of banking to life. KeyBank is equal parts financial institution and technology innovator, and the KTOS team is at the center of creating solutions to solve the vital needs of our clients first.
KTOS – made up of more than 5,000 talented teammates – enables the technology needs of business partners and clients across the enterprise. Through efficient, reliable, and secure technology, KTOS delivers a competitive distinction through innovation and collaboration.
KTOS plays a significant role in Key’s ability to build enduring client relationships through innovative solutions & extraordinary service. KTOS is accountable for a variety of critical functions that are the foundation for Key’s day-to-day operations:
- Business Delivery, providing comprehensive technology solutions to Key’s lines of business & functional areas
- Enterprise Technology including architecture, networks, and data centers to ensure stable systems and platforms
- Enterprise Data and Information Management, enabling transformation of customer and market data into valuable insights and analytics
- Enterprise Operations, spanning Origination through Default Management (1.1 million loans worth $82 billion); Deposit Operations (5 million client accounts); ACH, Wire & Check Payment Operations ($400 billion monthly), Treasury Operations
- Enterprise Procurement, managing $1.3+ billion in annual spend and Key’s Third-Party Management program
- Enterprise Security, including Tech Risk Management, Information Security, Cybersecurity, Fraud Detection/Management, BSA/AML Operations, and Physical Security
About the Position (location: Philadelphia, PA)
Our summer internship program spans 10 weeks in duration and allows you to work alongside KeyBank’s experts within Key Technology, Operations & Services (KTOS). The internship provides an opportunity to get hands-on experience with our innovative technology teams. Our internships will equip you with competitive skills, valuable networking and mentoring, and exposure to executives through a structured experience.
Information/Possible Placement opportunities for Security Track
Security Track: Enterprise Security Services (ESS) defends Key, our clients, and our data by establishing and maintaining security standards. ESS is responsible for supporting Key through AML Operations, Corporate Information Security, Fraud Services, and Physical Security Solutions. Detail-oriented individuals have the opportunity to fine-tune their technical skills while protecting the bank from malicious attacks.
Opportunities for intern placement:
- Security Architecture & Engineering
- Cyber Defense
- Identity & Access Management
- Information Security Governance
- AML Operations
- Fraud Services
- Physical Security
Our internship program offers:
- Work alongside industry experts and professionals on critical projects
- Exposure to KeyBank and Key Technology, Operations & Services
- Training and learning opportunities:
- On-the-job training, Excel and PowerPoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, VBA
- Enhancing soft skills, problem resolution, and critical thinking
- Community involvement
- Networking opportunities
- Engagement with senior leaders
- Upon successful completion of the internship, you will have the opportunity to be considered for placement (after graduation) in our KTOS Rotational Analyst Program. Candidacy for the program will be based on skills demonstrated, performance, career interests, internship experience, and business demand.
The Ideal Candidate should:
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Management, Software Engineering, Web Development, Computer Programming, Network Engineering, Game Design and System Administration or related field or Industrial Engineering, Operations, Statistics/ Mathematics, Business or related field
- Graduating Spring of 2023 or December of 2022
- Have a proven academic record with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.3
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team
- Be actively involved in the community and/or extracurricular activities
- Bring solid analytical, problem-solving, communication, and presentation skills
- Possess intellectual curiosity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn
This position is NOT eligible for employment visa sponsorship for non-U.S. citizens.
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com.