Required Technical and Professional Experience
· Team Management Skills
· Ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills
· Ability to draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties
· Ability to challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques
· Understanding of Project Management concepts and it’s lifecycle
· Ability to support project manager in maintaining a project schedule
· Ability to collaborate with the project team to cross reference support functions and project goals
· Support project manager in maintaining a project schedule
· Provide direct support to project manager with development, planning and project implementation
· Work with the project manager to ensure goals, actions steps and deadlines are properly planned, monitored, tracked and reported.
· Attend Training as required
· Take detailed notes, action steps and deadlines during meeting sessions to best support Project Manager
· Record all essentials project efforts and resources using provided systems
· Communicate team progress weekly on assigned tasks
· Support Project Manager in providing a final role report at the close of the project
· Provide input during feedback sessions to determine successes and areas for improvement
Required Professional Qualifiers
· Enrolled in a Project Management degree program or a Business Management or Information Technology program with an emphasis on Project Management
· Minimum GPA of 2.75
· Ability to attend prescheduled training sessions
· Ability to occasionally work evenings and weekends
Location: KCC intends this job to be performed entirely remotely. Requires flexibility.
· Résumé building experience in marketing and communications, relationship management, and other aspects of community relations, marketing, and the film industry
· Great opportunity to learn about what happens behind the scenes
· Recognition letters from CEO
KCC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. KCC is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Please submit your most up-to-date resume. Please be sure to highlight your relevant experience.