KLA is seeking a talented and motivated individual for an internship position, working within the Laser Scanner New Product Introduction (NPI) group. Individual will have the opportunity to work with multiple cross-functional teams to develop and deliver features that improve the serviceability, reliability, and maintenance costs of new inspection systems. Primary responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Systems and Software Engineering teams to develop a data processing utility that accomplishes the following:
- Statistical analysis and display of selected data in user-accessible format
- Determines correlations between multiple data sets
- Provides suggested troubleshooting direction based on above
- Develop or enhance a service feature that:
- tracks key subsystem performance via defined metrics over time
- predicts end of useful life based on historical data trend and defined thresholds
- Work with Systems and Product Engineers to enhance a function that tracks key parameters correlated to system-to-system matching ability (able to provide same inspection results on multiple systems given same inputs).
- Pursuing BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, or other engineering discipline.
- Familiar with MATLAB and Python; experience with NumPy and pandas for data analysis desirable
- Must work well in a collaborative team environment with minimal supervision
- Must have a working knowledge of probability and statistics
- Working towards: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 2 years completion of BS degree.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven coding experience.
- Expert level with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be self-driven, and a strong team player.
JOB ID: 121703