Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products for humans to advance artificial intelligence. As a ML Data Specialist, you will work across engineering, customer, and data labeling teams to create highly accurate datasets. This is a unique, cross functional position where you will act as a project/program manager ensuring successful data labeling and machine learning outcomes for customers. You are a creative problem solver with attention to detail.
Current Labelbox customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin and more. Labelbox is venture backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused venture fund), Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital and has been featured in Tech Crunch, Web Summit and Forbes.
- Deliver on large scale features that impact customers using data-hungry ML in production
- Build a low-debt future for machine learning infrastructure by adhering to MLOps principles
- Contribute to ETL pipelines + ML experimentation tooling
- Contribute enhancements to an API/SDK used by numerous ML teams
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and work closely with product and other engineering teams
- (In progress) Bachelors or Masters in CS preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience shipping features in Python, Go, Java, or Scala
- Experience working with cloud platforms