LocalGood is seeking qualified candidates who are passionate about creating fun and engaging content for social media and interested in a future career in digital to serve as a season-long Social Media Intern.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Social Media Content Creator Intern to assist in the development and implementation of content for our social channels and website. The successful applicant should have experience writing website copy and creating social media posts. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application. Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company LocalGood, artists, and partner charities through social media.
• Assist with the creation and implementation of social media content for existing platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn (images/graphics/gifs, copy, short videos, etc.)
• Develop content for the website to align with social media campaigns
• Provide input and ideation for emerging platforms
• Assist with reporting of social analytics and trend-spotting through analytics tools
• Other duties as assigned
• Current college student with communications, digital media, journalism or related degree
• Innovative person, who is looking to put their creativity to work
• Knowledge of social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
• Strong written, verbal communication skills, along with attention to detail, are a MUST
• Basic experience with Canva, Later or Adobe creative suite is a plus
We are fierce artist advocates connecting Creators, Nonprofits, and their Local Communities. We are focused on developing channels to help artists achieve self-sustainability by sharing themselves, their passion, and support for their community. A portion of each sale is donated to a partner charity and is matched dollar for dollar by LocalGood. You can learn more about our site at local-good.com.
Please send send any question or submit your resume to email@example.com.