- Education: Must be enrolled as a full-time student, pursuing a degree in finance or real estate.
- Experience/Skills: Must have excellent attention to detail and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. Must have strong analytical skills appropriate for this position and for the tasks assigned by the Associates and Developers. Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Should possess good interpersonal, presentation, and leadership skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Underwriting of key markets throughout the US.
- Financial modeling of potential transactions.
- Assist the development team in the preparation of offers for land purchases, and monitoring of contract terms.
- Monitoring of market conditions in identified markets.
- Assist the development team in the preparation of feasibility presentations for new transactions.
- Have strong attention to detail displayed in all work product.
- Identify new potential sites in key markets identified by Landmark.
- Perform general analysis and any other tasks asked of you.
- Candidates should have between 0 and 2 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated interest in real estate, finance, business, or related area with a desire to learn the entire development process
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant major with an excellent academic track record
- Capable write who communicates succinctly
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- A critical thinker and self-starter capable of accomplishing a task with limited guidance and supervision