Lazarus is looking for a full time Business Development Intern to join the Sales team.
Lazarus is a Techstars and Venture-backed startup that uses patient health data and deep learning to catch cancer cases early.
Internship Requirements and Description
Our ideal candidate is interested in entrepreneurship, business development, and health tech.
As an intern, you’ll bring enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn to each day. In this role, you will gain exciting real-world experience at a thriving start-up company. You’ll be working on a variety of tasks and projects within the Business Development team.
This is a remote internship. Possibility of working onsite if based in the Boston/ Cambridge area.
- Must be a recent college graduate (undergraduate or graduate studies) or a part-time graduate student studying Business Administration, Business Management, or a related field
- Applicants must be available full-time throughout the duration of the internship
- Ease of working with a variety of changing responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Driven and hard-working
- Able to follow direction and multi-task
- Passion for entrepreneurship
Preferred Experiences/ Skills:
- Healthcare industry knowledge
- Previous Business Development experience
- Proven outreach success