Analysts will have the opportunity to engage directly in the all stages of the real estate asset management process, ranging from acquisitions, development and dispositions. Exposure to this process uniquely develops both the quantitative and qualitative skills required at more advanced levels across the financial and real estate spectrum. Candidates for the position should possess knowledge of and/or interest in the alternative asset industry —specifically real estate — as well as 1+ years prior experience. Ideal candidates have a background in private placements, investment banking, real estate, alternative asset investor relations or similar fields, although this not required.
The job requires management of multiple projects often under time constraints, constant communication with various teams, a willingness to go the extra mile to meet various deadlines, and extreme attention to detail.
A successful Analyst candidate will assist with portfolio management, asset management, modeling, reporting, property valuation analysis, lease analysis, assessing new investment opportunities and special projects. Selected projects may include:
- Assist with the assessment for new investments
- Participate in the due diligence and closing processes for new investments
- Pro forma analyses
- Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the properties/portfolios
- Maintain portfolio cash flow and investment return models
- Maintain property valuation files
- Review annual operating budgets & business plans
- Analyze lease transactions and prepare tenant credit reviews
- Assist with financing and disposition transactions
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when needed
- Communicate with to Asset and Property Managers
- Assist with the management of various real estate assets.
- Collaborate with construction and development teams regarding existing and new projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance is a plus.
- Financial Modeling experience.
- Detailed oriented.
- Competency in Microsoft Excel (financial modeling), PowerPoint and Word.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in real estate or financial services, including college level internships.
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of financial modeling and real estate transaction analysis.
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- A self-starter, but with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic; genuine passion for excellence; results-oriented.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,000.00 – $42,000.00 per year