The world is our stage; the sky is the limit. At Lenovo, we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world’s Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, #1 in PC sales, and rank #224 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, and achievements are seen. We love the work we get to do and we believe that Smarter takes YOU!
We’re seeking a Product Security Summer Intern to assist with modernizing our Product Security Office internal website, with workflow management tools, and with other operational tasks. Candidates should be progressing towards an engineering degree, have some familiarity with web technologies and standards, and interest in learning about product security practices.
Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
You Definitely Are:
• Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a security engineer/architect focus
It Would Be a Plus If:
• Prior secure coding and development experience; with basic understanding of C, C++, Java, or other types of development languages
• Self-motivated & results driven;
• Desire to work in a cultivate a collaborative work environment.
• Ability to multi-task and achieve results working in a fast-paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.