Our team of actuaries use insights to solve challenging business problems and bring value to the consumer experience.
As an Actuarial Development Program participant, you’ll be a valued member of a collaborative community of actuarial teammates.
In this entry-level rotational program, you’ll complete three, 18-month rotations across a variety of disciplines, including reserving, pricing, modelling, and analytics.
We are focused on building actuarial skills needed for today and tomorrow. You’ll learn the tips of the trade from some of the best actuaries in the industry through our mentoring program and your rotational assignments. Hands-on experience and technical training will broaden your business knowledge. After completing the program, you’ll be a well-rounded actuary and ready to conquer complex business problems!
What you’ve got
- You’re pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Actuarial Science, or related discipline, with a strong academic record (3.0 or higher cumulative GPA).
- You’re committed to achieving the ACAS designation in the Casualty Actuarial Society.
- You desire to work across a variety of actuarial functions and environments.
- You’re a problem solver, with a keen sense of analytical reasoning and mathematical concepts.
- You demonstrate proven leadership skills, with experience in a student organization, academic project, or community service organization.
- You possess strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- You are naturally curious and have passion for learning.
- You have a passing score on at least one Actuarial Exam.