Liberty Resources is a dynamic human services agency and a great place to work! Liberty Resources Integrated Health Care is looking for a Nurse Manage to join the Integrated Health Care Team and Family Health Clinic (FHC). Integrated Health Care (IHC) is a collaborative, multi-disciplinary team of primary care and mental health professionals, including social workers, marriage and family therapists, licensed mental health counselors, psychiatrists/nurse practitioners and registered nurses. We pride ourselves on our collaborative and supportive team atmosphere.
Maintain your Clinical Skills while developing Leadership Skills!
$1000.00 Sign On Bonus
This position is part of a cross-functional health care team of the IHC, representing the nursing staff and its needs among providers, administrators, and other personnel. This position leads and supervises the clinical team of the FHC including licensed practical nurses (LPN), registered nurses (RN), and medical assistants. As a mentor and daily operational leader of FHC, you will report to and work directly with the Director of Operations to develop and institute FHC policies and procedures, develop smooth and efficient workflow among the clinical staff of FHC, inspire and motivate staff to become better health care professionals and advocate for them among the larger clinical staff of Liberty Resources.
- Responsible for coordinating nursing processes and daily Family Health Clinic operations
- Supervise nursing and medical assistants at the Family Health Center and IHC
- Provide providers with nursing assistance as needed.
- Leadership of nursing and medical assistant staff including regular one-to-one meetings to review individual issues, goals, and performance and training opportunities
- Reports and works closely with the Director of Operations on all human resource related tasks including but not limited to recruitment, training, staff development, performance improvement plans, clinical competencies and re-certifications of nursing and medical assistant staff
- Act as liaison and problem solver between administration, providers, staff, and patients
- Participate in the oversight of quality of patient care and outcomes. Tasks include reviewing daily caseloads, providing clinical advice to patients, patient triage, discussing overall patient care, reinforcing patient care standards, or other general and specific clinical duties
- Ensure regulatory requirements are met for supplies, audits and logs within the clinical environment, ensuring all training has been completed and that policies and procedures are followed
- Attend meetings and related training sessions
- Follow up on and rectify problems reported on by staff, providers, and patients
- Work with the Director of Operations to prepare reports related to fiscal, operational issues, or patient care
- Work with the Medical Director and Director of Operations in the management of the Family Health Clinic, including its policies and procedures, monitoring patient related statistics, coordinating exam room utilization, developing and implementing standardized procedures and practices, following all DOH. OMH, OASAS, HIPAA AND OSHA standards.
- Represent nursing staff and the clinic on Liberty Resources committees as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing is preferred with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Associate RN degree with more than one year of ambulatory nursing practice experience may be substituted for BSN experience
- Ability to assess patient information and take appropriate action is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
Join our Team and enjoy:
- Work Life Balance
- Predictable Schedule, M-F
- Weekends and Holidays with Family
- No on-call
- Easily Available PTO