The Liberty Resources School-Based Mental Health Team is growing! Liberty Resources is a dynamic human services agency and a great place to work! Working for Liberty Resources means you’ll have access to great career opportunities, benefits and a fun atmosphere. Our employees have passion around our values of excellence, integrity, diversity, self-determination, service, innovation and fiscal responsibility. Our rapid growth is providing exciting opportunities in all areas of our organization.
The Integrated Health Care clinic is currently seeking licensed therapists for Syracuse and the surrounding areas. The therapist will provide assessments and psychotherapy to students and families in a school setting.
Liberty Resources Integrated Health Care for Behavioral Health, an Article 31 Outpatient Clinic, is the largest provider of outpatient mental health services in Central New York. Using a number of evidence-based practices, Integrated Health Care provides individual, family, and group therapy; co-occurring substance abuse and mental health treatment; psychiatric evaluation; and medication management services to adults, children, and families.
- Conduct intake assessments including gathering data from parents, children and other relevant sources;
- Provide individual and family therapy, in the school and home environments;
- Use diagnostic and assessment information to support the development of a treatment plan;
- Provide crisis intervention services when necessary for caseload (on call required);
- Actively participate on the School Intervention Team and partner with school staff/teachers to best support child’s success in the school setting.
- LMSW, LCSW, LMFT or LMHC, and one (1) year post-graduate experience. Prior related experience may be substituted for one (1) year post-graduate requirement.
- Must be flexible and oriented to family work; some evening hours may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills and the ability to effectively use an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Must have a valid New York State driver’s license and access to reliable transportation when required.