Looking for a game-changing opportunity to pull away from the competition and boost your career after college? We’re always interested in attracting future talent to our team. Lids offers a comprehensive internship program across multiple professional disciplines in the fast-paced world of sports, retail and fashion.
Program Details- What we can offer YOU!
Students will work at the Lids Corporate Office in Indianapolis, IN under the guidance of mentors while engaging in real career-related activities. Interns will have the opportunity to present their business projects to the Lids Leadership team and other key members of the organization. The program is designed to complement and expand the students’ classroom education and offers an opportunity to gain marketable career experience.
Daily Responsibilities of a Graphic Design & Customization Intern
This internship will provide you with a holistic understanding of retail as you interact with internal departments outside of your primary role on the Customization team. Examples of daily responsibilities include:
- Creates and prepares graphics for customization needs for use in stores and on the web
- Designs, develops and implements all facets of creative production within projects; ensures all aspects of production are completed in a timely fashion
- Collaborates with the Digital Customization team and business partners to establish project timelines and expectations
Who you are
- True team player
- Foundational Graphic Design Experience
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Applications
- Proven ability to provide exceptional work and customer service
- Proven leader and engaged student on campus
- Passion for retail, sports and business
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for full-time placement after graduation
- Participate in meaningful projects that drive business results
- Executive exposure and mentorship
- Professional development workshops
- Daily collaboration with subject matter experts
- Snack attacks, cold brew coffee on tap, sports on the TVs!
- Casual work environment- Lids is a hat company after all
- 40% Associate discount
- For consideration to participate in the internship program, an applicant must have a 3.0 minimum GPA and either a full-time student pursuing a baccalaureate or higher degree in a business-related field at an accredited college/university or attending an accredit 2-year college/university.
- A selected student must begin the internship on 6/6/22-8/5/22.
- Expected to graduate between December of 2022 and May 2023 (Junior Status)