Looking for a game-changing opportunity to pull away from the competition and boost your career after college? We’re always interested in attracting future talent to our team. Lids offers a comprehensive internship program across multiple professional disciplines in the fast-paced world of sports, retail and fashion.
Program Details- What we can offer YOU!
Students will work at the Lids Corporate Office in Indianapolis, IN under the guidance of mentors while engaging in real career-related activities. Interns will have the opportunity to present their business projects to the Lids Leadership team and other key members of the organization. The program is designed to complement and expand the students’ classroom education and offers an opportunity to gain marketable career experience.
Daily Responsibilities of a Marketing Intern
- Contribute to a variety of marketing channels, including email, social, display
- Assist with brainstorming and developing content for a variety of channels
- Track, measure, and analyze metrics on a variety of channels to develop insights for future marketing efforts
- Monitor and share trends in social media and contribute content ideas
- Research industry trends and what top competitors are doing and how we can constantly improve our strategy
- Work with Customer Insights team to identify audiences for targeting and create reports
- Contribute to campaign planning for important sporting events and relevant opportunities
Who you are
- True team player
- Innovative thinker
- Proven leader and engaged student on campus
- Passion for retail, sports and business
- Knowledge and understanding of leading social media platforms and viral content, as well as knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Excellent writing skills with attention to detail
- A positive attitude, sense of humor and naturally creative
- Very organized and good at following through on instructions
- An ability to think outside of the box
- Proactive self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team setting
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional professionalism and work ethic
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunity for full-time placement after graduation
- Participate in meaningful projects that drive business results
- Executive exposure and mentorship
- Professional development workshops
- Daily collaboration with subject matter experts
- Snack attacks, cold brew coffee on tap, sports on the TVs!
- Casual work environment- Lids is a hat company after all
- 40% Associate discount
- For consideration to participate in the internship program, an applicant must have a 3.0 minimum GPA and either a full-time student pursuing a baccalaureate or higher degree in a business-related field at an accredited college/university or attending an accredited 2-year college/university.
- A selected student must begin the internship on 6/6/22-8/5/22.
- Expected to graduate between December of 2022 and May 2023 (Junior Status)