NOW RECRUITING QUALIFIED LICENSED PSYCHOTHERAPISTS!
Our private group practice in Frederick, Maryland is now looking to hire full-time psychotherapists to join our team.
Our mission is to provide therapeutic services that will help our clients improve the quality of their lives. Our clients are highly motivated for change and ready for the next steps of their recovery. Our interventions help our clients begin making positive life changes from day one.
We are looking for talented, motivated, and enthusiastic professionals to help meet the demands of our growing practice.
- Current State of Maryland license (LGSW, LGPC, LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, PsyD, or PhD)
- Willing to work a minimum of 25 session hours per week
- Advanced training in a particular niche a plus
- Paneled with BCBS or Cigna a plus
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Comfort using technology (Gmail, electronic health records (EHR) software, Zoom, etc.)
MINIMAL REQUIRED EDUCATION:
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Perform clinical counseling services (individual, couples, family, and/or group)
- If working off-site (see COVID-19 considerations), therapist must provide a secure and confidential location to hold sessions
- Complete and maintain written records for each client in a timely manner
- Communicate with a patient’s treatment team as needed
- Attend monthly Peer Case Consultation meetings
- Steady stream of referrals
- A Medical Biller- coordinates benefits/eligibility and submit claims
- Front Office Team- manages prospective client intakes, collect payment, scheduling, verify client’s eligibility of insurance coverage
- Monthly peer case consultation
- Supportive and outgoing team environment
- Comfortable and Modern office space
- Competitive compensation
- Retirement account with up to 3% company matching
- Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employer funded health insurance plans (medical, dental, vision)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: starting around $60,000/year
COVID-19 considerations: At this time, psychotherapy services are offered exclusively via telehealth, either from our main office or at home.