Who we are
Based in New York, LifeMD is an emerging leader in the health and wellness landscape. We’re applying our direct-to-consumer marketing expertise to make access to quality care, consumer products, and medication convenient, cost-effective, and simple. Our brands are intensely focused on our consumers, constantly striving to deliver a better end-to-end healthcare experience through technology. Our mission is to improve the health and happiness of our patients through telehealth.
Strategy and Operations Manager/Sr. Manager role
Building on our team’s successes and continued growth, we are currently looking to hire a strategy and operations professional. This role is ideal for someone with a strong financial or consulting background with a firm grasp strategic analysis through execution. We are looking for a Strategy & Operations Manager to lead cross-functional initiatives across the organization that contribute to our growth and product expansion. As the third member of this team, you will work directly with our Chief Business Officer, president and the rest of the leadership team to run projects from ideation to completion that push progress on company OKRs, own the development and dissemination of our best practices and deliver data-driven insights that will impact strategic growth. Experience or passion for the healthcare, consumer or technology ecosystem with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Partner with team leadership on multiple concurrent projects for top leaders of the company
• Evaluate and diagnose areas to improve our business and quarterback these changes across all core processes, systems and tools
• Manage various critical projects end-to-end that help us build scalable operational infrastructure and enable us to meet our aggressive goals. You must excel at creating frameworks and strategic approaches to tackle complex problems.
• Gather research and analyze data to drive diagnostic rigor in developing actionable solutions and making decisions.
• Support key strategy and operations projects and lead project work streams across the firm.
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of the entire portfolio in order to propose and analyze strategic decisions impacting multiple divisions.