Every year, seniors lapse or surrender life insurance policies – property they own – for little or no value in return. Lighthouse Life Solutions helps seniors by providing them with another option – one that can help policyowners receive a cash payout of tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. This option, called a life settlement, can help pay for retirement needs, healthcare costs, long term care expenses, or anything the policyowner wants. After all, it’s their money. We help seniors know their rights and provide the best value for a policy they aren’t going to keep anyway, instead giving them money they can use today.
Our start-up culture encourages innovation throughout the organization. We practice what we preach in promoting a healthy work-life balance and offer flexibility in an open and fun environment. That said, we are driven to exceed expectations and want to share our days with those who raise their hands, step forward, and work hard.
Our compensation package is highly competitive for the position and includes comprehensive benefits as well as a flexible and generous PTO policy.
Lighthouse Life’s offices are located in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, less than 10 miles outside of the city of Philadelphia, and steps from the regional commuter train line. Additionally, Lighthouse Life has fully embraced a work-from-home culture as a result of Covid-19 and intends to continue offering work-from-home opportunities.
Relationship Managers assist Lighthouse Life customers through the process of selling their life insurance policy. This role requires a high degree of organization and attention to detail, as well as an ability to interact with customers and business partners.
• Undergraduate degree
• Minimum of two years professional experience
• Financial services and life insurance experience preferred
Characteristics for success
• The ability to understand detailed policies and procedures
• A penchant for noting when something is not quite right and digging in to identify why
• A bias for action in finding solutions
• Your primary motivation comes from within, not from external stimulus
• The capacity to work on multiple projects concurrently
• You want what is in the best interests of the customer, even if that means not booking their business
• You’re a great communicator
• Gather information necessary for the appraisal of a life insurance policy such as insurance policy illustrations, insurance policies, and authorizations
• Follow up on inquiries from consumers coming directly to Lighthouse Life
• Conduct medical interviews with insureds
• Communicate with life insurance policyowners and insureds regarding each aspect of the policy appraisal and purchase process
• Work within Lighthouse Life’s CRM system to manage cases and carefully document each step in the process
• Partner with the Lighthouse Life sales teams in managing cases with our clients
• Work with Lighthouse Life partners such as life insurance agents and financial advisors
• Other responsibilities within the scope of an insurance policy purchase may be required