Living Branches is seeking qualified, compassionate individuals to join our team! At Living Branches, our roots run deep – nurtured by core values that put people before profit and a mission to empower older adults and families to lead lives of purpose and joy. If you’re looking for a career in a friendly, welcoming place where you can make a difference, come join our team!
- Paid Personal Leave – up to 3 weeks starting your first year
- Educational Reimbursement and Scholarships
- Certifications in dementia strategies, Montessori programs, and other paid trainings
- Variety of scheduling options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits – as low as $7.00 per pay
- Employee holiday and summer parties
- Generous 401(k) match – Up to 7%
- Employee discount for meals
- Free membership to onsite fitness center
- Manageable resident to employee ratio – get to know your residents
Start your Journey with Us:
Under general direction, utilizes a specialized knowledge of nursing and established practices and organizational policies to perform various duties to coordinate the care services for residents such as provide assessments, care planning, referrals, and re-evaluations to ensure quality care for residents and provides direction to assigned staff.
Shift: 3rd Shift
- Supervises staff on designated shift as required and problem solves with nurses regarding any changes in a resident’s condition, taking appropriate steps. Meets with DHCS to discuss and resolve resident or personnel problems.
- Prepares calendar/charts outlining physician’s and certified nurse practitioner’s scheduled visits and accompanies physicians and certified nurse practitioners during visits to record, and implement instructions.
- Performs and/or oversees documentation of all resident medical records to provide acceptable information for annual survey. Coordinates record keeping regulations regarding psychotropic drugs, restraints, resident rights, etc.
- Schedules appointments for consulting physicians, submitting transportation form as required. Prepares and sends necessary medical records with resident to appropriate physicians and/or hospitals. Participates in the QA process. Contacts resident’s doctor, consultants, and/or family as necessary.
- Tracks scheduled resident lab work and collaborates with lab to resolve problems. Processes and forwards any necessary medical records on residents to appropriate physicians and/or hospitals.
- Provides reports daily to DHCS, Social Worker, Life Enrichment Coordinator, Dietary Supervisor, Restorative Coordinator, RNAC/MDS Coordinator. Maintains required records, files and documentation required by Federal or State agencies.
- May calculate incidental charges monthly and give to billing department. Arranges for signing of Medicare and Medicaid certification forms. May oversee ordering clinical equipment. Inputs data into PEER.
- Consults with Dietician, Pharmacist, Social Worker, Physical & Occupational & Speech Therapist, and Chaplain as required to provide special services and ensures resident care coordination.
- Reports unusual conditions, histories and medical or lab tests results to attending physicians, family or appropriate personnel. Responds to critical or emergency situations with advice and direction within organizational guidelines and practices.