FTSE Russell, part of London Stock Exchange Group, is looking for a quantitative developer to join a team of Fixed Income Analytics Application Development. The candidate is expected to work closely with other developers to drive application development for Yield Book product suite, including Excel Add-In, Structuring Tool and API. The Yield Book is a fixed income analytics system widely used by financial institutions and this position plays a vital role in the development of our products.
- Implement high-quality code to deliver fixed income analytics via Yield Book product suite
- Develop innovative solutions to enhance Yield Book product suite’s analytics capacities
- Collaborates with product management and client service teams to solve product issues
- An advanced degree(Master’s or higher) in a quantitative field such as Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.
- Excellent programming skills in one of the strong typed languages(C/C++, .NET or Java)
- Good knowledge of Linux and Windows environments
- 1~3 years of industry experience or relevant academic training with fixed income analytics
- Strong communication skills
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.