Loop Capital’s Global Equity Division delivers industry and company-specific fundamental stock analyses, with coverage in oilfield services and equipment, internet, media and entertainment, semiconductors and transportation, to enhance clients’ portfolio decisions.
Loop Capital’s Equity Research team seeks a summer intern to support Equity Research members on projects, as well as day-to-day tasks. The intern will assist in the development of market presentations and examine market data and industry trends, providing findings to the team.
· Participate in data gathering and input for stock analysis
· Support the team in the research process
· Gain exposure to research platforms such as FactSet
· Undergraduate or Graduate student with a record of high academic achievement
· Strong quantitative background
· Interest in analyzing industry trends, annual reports and financial filings
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, most specifically Excel