LordCap Green is a leader in financing clean energy and sustainability improvements to commercial properties across the United States. Our investments help build new health centers, new green industrial plants, and environmentally rehab existing office buildings.
We are seeking an Intern to join us in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment during the summer of 2021. We are a tight-knit, fast growing, and rapidly evolving company. We invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating our success.
If you share our goal of building a greener future and are excited to learn about our work, we want you to be a part of our team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting with various projects and initiatives
· Drafting clear correspondence for internal communication
· ESG and Green Finance research
· Prepare industry reports relating to the state of available investable finance
· Effectively providing support to the transaction team as needed
· An interest in sustainability, ESG, and finance
· Great attention to detail
· Strong work ethic
· Ability to work with a team
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.