LP Analyst is a leading independent private asset cloud-based analytics and consulting solutions firm that works closely with many of the industry’s most prominent institutional investors (LPs) and fund managers (GPs) to get better, more actionable decision making intelligence into the hands of today’s demanding investors.
Our firm truly sits at the intersection of private asset analytics and consulting which means we take both a highly quantitative and qualitative approach to tackling big challenges and developing cutting-edge solutions for our clients. For our data analyst team, this means not only getting into the details when working with large amounts of private asset data across a wide range of strategies but also an opportunity to synthesize this information, through the firm’s proprietary reporting and analytics platform, for key decision makers at our clients’ programs, including private asset class heads and chief investment officers.
So if you are a high achiever who is passionate about disrupting the private asset analytics and consulting landscape while also being part of a strong, motivated and innovative team of young professionals, LP Analyst might be the right place for you.
This is a paid internship position that supports the Private Asset team. The internship role can lead to full-time employment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting on projects focused on Private Equity, Venture Capital, Real Estate, Real Asset, Infrastructure and Credit strategies
- Working with private asset financial statements
- Organizing and entering private asset financial metrics and company data
- Performing research on a range of private asset related topics
- Contributing to diligence, monitoring, valuation and other consulting deliverables
- Supporting the marketing of the firm’s analytics and consulting solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- GPA 3.3 and above
- Strong Excel skills; Proficiency in PowerPoint a plus
- Exceptionally high attention to detail and proficiency with numbers
- High self-motivation with ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Strong written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude, energy and overall enthusiasm for private assets, financial data and analytics
Benefits and Perks
- Great company culture with free snacks, access to office gym, free parking and casual dress code