LSI is seeking an East Coast Marketing Intern to join our team!
Contribute to real marketing strategies and campaigns, conduct pivotal research and be active member of the marketing team.
You will be exposed to all marketing areas, including content creation, professional and technical writing, and social media marketing. In addition, you will contribute to internal communications.
· Write blog posts, social media posts, white papers, and case studies;
· Create eye catching social media posts and copies;
· Redo outdated graphics, and create new graphics for presentations and webinars;
· Conduct research on audience trends, and present findings to supervisors;
· Observe and assist with pricing strategies;
· Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns, and take detailed notes of meetings;
· Research, plan and execute one marketing campaign over the internship of a year under the direction and supervision of the marketing manager;
· Follow up on the outcome of said campaign, and prepare a presentation going over the highlights;
· Assist and attend all LSI webinars and sponsored content;
· Carry out administrative and data entry-related tasks, and maintain organized files for marketing team and back office.
Job Skills & Qualifications
· Experience with professional and technical writing;
· Experience with graphic design experience (Canva, photoshop preferred)
· Video editing skills;
· Website design experience preferred;
· Completing or have completed a degree in a related field such as marketing, public relations, advertising, or journalism;
· Passion for learning and growing in the marketing field;
· Can work independently;
· Demonstrated communication and creative skills (educational examples accepted);
· Have a good understanding of LinkedIn ads, Facebook ads, and google ads
· Ability to work well on a team;
· Must be available for up to 30 hours a week;
· Must be located on the East Coast;
· U.S citizenship or Green Card holder;
· Two writing samples;
· Graphic Design examples
· One video project;
· Cover letter, why LSI!
We look forward to hearing from you!