Lynk powers the new knowledge economy. Our platform unlocks the insights, experience and expertise of experts from around the world, helping people and companies make better informed decisions. Lynk’s customers include Fortune 500 corporates, world’s leading investment houses, global family offices, top professional services firms, governments and other organizations.
Lynk’s Knowledge Graph uses data to understand, map, and organize experts and their knowledge, facilitating timely, intelligent connections. The platform gives enterprises a fast, convenient and cost-effective way to connect with over 780,000 experts worldwide across all major industries. Lynk is a member of World Economic Forum since 2019.
As a Company Data Analyst you will assist us in creating a next generation platform for seeking subject matter expertise. You will focus on collecting fundamental data from financial information platforms, annual and quarterly filings, news stories and other sources to capture Company-to-Company relationships.
- Collecting data to illustrate relationships between companies and its suppliers, distributors, wholesalers, customers, regulators and other key relationships .
- Using multiple sources of information like annual reports, news stories, public and private databases to create a holistic and accurate picture depicting various key relationships between companies and its key partners.
- Focusing on accuracy, recency and reliability of information to make sure that the collected dataset is of highest quality.
- Collect and maintain sources of information for quality assurance and verification purposes.
- Participate in other data and process related projects, like industry/market data collection methodology research, market expansion, new product development support, etc.
- Actively discover and raise issues in work (including system, process, and collection methodology) and propose enhancement suggestions to further improve data collection efficiency and data quality..