We are looking to expand our team of Structural Engineers. Do you have what it takes?
We can deliver an exciting project experience while you advance with the tools and skills to progress in your professional future. Principals and key staff are committed to your professional development and will help you reach your career goals.
Summary: A Project Designer works with project managers to prepare and develop structural design calculations, develop structural sections from architectural plans and elevations, coordinate with architects and contractors. You will prepare structural framing and foundation systems of various commercial, institutional, retail, and residential projects during the design and construction phases.
- Develop and/or review structural design calculations.
- Review structural shop drawings during construction administration.
- Work with Project Engineers to ensure quality of work.
- All other duties as assigned or requested by the Management Team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to do engineering calculations and ability to analyze and understand engineering computer programming output.
- Excellent organization skills.
- May exercise considerable judgment and discretion in completing assignments.
- May exercise initiative in routine matters.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering.
- 0-3 years of experience in engineering.
- EIT Preferred.
- Displays professionalism and a positive attitude at all times.
- Proven ability to work with others and interact positively with co-workers and clients.
- Required to work 40 hours per week; some evenings and weekends required.
- Must have reliable transportation, as site visits are to be expected.